Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Smoke damage in vents in San Diego Santee Lakeside home

Smoke Damage in Vents

SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside's 24/7 emergency service is always here for in your time of need! Call us today at (619) 258-7200 to make it "Like it never even happened."

San Diego home's garage door destroyed by residential fire and smoke damage

Access Point in Residential Fire

When firefighters respond to a call, they often have to make quick decisions in order to save the house and, potentially, lives inside. Entering the structure can be a challenge and very dangerous due to the nature of the fire or the cause of the fire. Sometimes firefighters must create access from areas in which they can attack the fire, and avoid risk to the rest of the crew.

Chula Vista, San Diego kitchen fire causes extreme fire and smoke damage to cabinets and surrounding areas in kitchen.

Kitchen Fire in Chula Vista

This Chula Vista home's kitchen fire caused extreme fire and smoke damage to the surrounding cabinets. SERVPRO technicians were quick to assess the damage and begin the restoration process.

San Diego home's fire causes extreme damage to the roof, insulation, and walls of living room or family room.

Fire Damage to Living Room

The fire damage to this San Diego home was very extreme, burning right through the roof and insulation. The SERVPRO team was there quickly to begin the restoration process as soon as possible.

Fire and smoke damage to San Diego, CA home. Severely damaged roof and insulation

Fire Damages Roof & Insulation

Fire damage in this San Diego, CA home caused damage to the roof and insulation. SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside was quick to respond and begin the fire restoration process.

Call SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside today for your fire & smoke damage repair (619) 258-7200

SERVPRO of Santee Lakeside technicians lay a tarp to prevent water damage in a fire burn damaged roof in San Diego, CA

Fire Damaged Roof is Tarped to Prevent Water Damage

This home's roof was severely damaged due to a housefire, so SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside's technicians were quick to add a tarp to the roof to prevent water from entering the home and further damaging to the property.