If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (619) 258-7200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire in Santee

12/29/2022 (Permalink)

cooking fire on stovetop Level of soot damage cause by a small cooking fire

A small cooking fire can make a HUGE mess. This is a kitchen fire the SERVPRO of Santee / Lakeside responded to earlier this month. Even though the fire was contained to the kitchen stove, the smoke spread to every room in a 3 bedroom home. 

The soot from these fires gets in to EVERYTHING. Clothes, furniture, walls, and anything else you can imagine all need to be properly cleaned and treated. If any of the soot is left behind you may still experience unpleasant smells long after the fire occurred. Luckily, SERVPRO of Santee / Lakeside's IICRC certified technicians know exactly what to do. After a few days of delicate cleaning by our crew we were able to get this family back in their home like it never even happened.

Other News

View Recent Posts