SERVPRO ERP - Emergency Ready Profile
On average 50% of businesses close down following a major storm or natural disaster. Of the surviving businesses, research shows that the majority of them have an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) in place in preparation for uncertain times. Creating this plan in advance will give your clients and employees the peace of mind knowing that you’re ready for whatever may happen. In addition, by developing a SERVPRO ERP, you greatly minimize the amount of interruption (if any) following a disaster. This plan will explain exactly what to do and what is expected in order to mitigate and help minimize water and fire damage in your business.
- •A no cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- •A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time and money if/when it is needed.
- •A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- •Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
You can rest assured that you have a disaster remediation & restoration team that is recognized as an industry leader and just one phone call away.
- •Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- •Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are ready for whatever happens.