If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (619) 258-7200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Faulty Wiring Causes Fire & Smoke Damage

5/22/2020 (Permalink)

Faulty electrical wiring in bathroom vent caused the metal to melt and drop from its place in the ceiling. Fire Damaged Air Vent

When a fire breaks out, smoke penetrates into the walls, ceilings, furniture, and even clothes. Unfortunately, the smell of smoke can remain in your home for months and sometimes even for many years if not treated properly. A homeowner in Chula Vista had faulty electrical wiring located in a bathroom air vent which caused a fire. Fortunately, the owner heard the melted air vent drop and quickly put the fire out with an extinguisher.

Although minor damage manifested, our team got called in to clean and deodorize the bathroom and surrounding rooms. SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside technicians are experts regarding techniques and equipment to get the job done in the most efficient and quickest way possible.

Call SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside for assistance with your fire & smoke damage (619) 258-7200.

Other News

View Recent Posts