El Cajon Motel Fire Damage
SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside was quick to respond to this El Cajon motel's call requesting help with fire and smoke damage in one of their motel rooms. Upon arrival, the SERVPRO technicians used specialized equipment to remove smoke and soot damage to the walls and ceilings.
The fire also set off the smoke detectors which caused minor water damage to the carpets and flooring. The SERVPRO team set out water fans which circulated the air and dried out the carpet, preventing further damage and increased risk for mold growth in the rooms.
Call SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside at (619) 258-7200 today for help with your commercial or residential fire and smoke damage. Our goal is to make it seem "Like it never even happened."