Commercial Water and Mold Damage
This Santee bar and grill had pipe leaks which led to mold and water damage on the floor of the kitchen. They called SERVPRO and our team of trained technicians was quickly on-site to assess the damage and begin the reparation process. You can see in the after photo that our team first used water vacuums to extract as much water as possible before cleaning the mold.
Call SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside at (619) 258-7200 today if you have any water or mold damage, fire damage, or cleaning needs. Our goal is to make it "Like it never even happened."