Quick Response After Kitchen Fire
In this picture you can see that some of the microwave has melted and parts of the cupboard above the microwave were affected. As always, SERVPRO of Santee/Lakeside was quick to respond to this distressed homeowner’s house to work on restoring the damaged areas. Oftentimes after a fire is put out there is also extensive water damage. Our team is shown here bringing water dehumidifiers to the property which will draw excess water from the floor and prevent mold growth.
If you also have distractions that end in your home having fire damage, call the SERVPRO of Santee / Lakeside fire restoration experts at (619) 258-7200.