If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (619) 258-7200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Someone left the popcorn in a little too long.

3/7/2019 (Permalink)

Damaged microwave

“Honey….do you smell something burning?” Sometimes we all get preoccupied with chasing the dog around or chasing the kids around who are chasing the dog and we forget that we put food in the microwave. It happens to the best of us, but usually we can catch it before anything really bad happens.  Unfortunately for this homeowner, it was too late and the microwave went up in flames.  In this picture you can see that some of the microwave melted and parts of the cupboard above the microwave were affected. As always, SERVPRO of Santee/ Lakeside was quick to respond to this distressed homeowner’s house to work on restoring the damaged areas. If you also have distractions that end in your home having fire damage, call the fire restoration experts at (619)258-7200.  

Other News

View Recent Posts